Essential Duties and Responsibilities
50% Manage IT Infrastructure:
- Manage all aspects of the Company IT infrastructure, including but not limited to all servers (physical and virtual), network hardware (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points), Telephony systems, physical and logical network topologies, file systems, data backups and disaster recovery operations. Implement and maintain Company Cloud-based Systems for data and programs.
25% Manage Business Software Systems
- Ensure business software systems are operational and kept up to date.
- Troubleshoot business software systems as needed.
- Identify areas for improvement of business software systems and work with management team to implement.
15% Manage Network Support Analyst and Support Services Staff:
- Directly supervise the Network Support Analyst and Support Services staff.
- Responsible for ensuring the Network Support Analyst and Support Services staff activities conform to Company standards, policies, and practices.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to help develop their troubleshooting, issue resolution, and customer service skills and coordinate internal and external training.
- Prepare and deliver annual performance reviews for Network Support Analyst and Support Services staff.
10% Special Projects:
- Take lead on special projects when assigned by management.
- Participate in project meetings and assist in project task when necessary.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position will directly manage the Network Support Analyst and Support Services staff. The IT Systems and Services Manager may also be required to manage contractors and vendors to ensure that the proper and appropriate work is done and that Company standards and practices are followed. The IT Systems and Services Manager should consistently demonstrate outstanding customer service and dedication to getting the job done; help other IT staff work through issues and be a leader for your peers.
- Minimum five years experience demonstrating problem analysis resolution, escalation and follow-up in an IT Help Desk, or problem coordination capacity.
- Proven success in supporting Windows 10 computers and applications in a networked business environment.
- Five years experience managing and maintaining a Microsoft Windows network infrastructure.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN protocols and the OSI model.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 2-year proven leadership, communication and organizational skills to lead people in customer service related field and execute work activities that meet performance standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service and work well with all levels within the organization.
- Must be team oriented and able to handle multiple demands, meeting deadlines with a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Balance multiple, dynamic and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Ability to travel frequently to other sites and must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurance carrier.