Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support company policies and work cooperatively toward the benefit of the work group and organization.
- Inputs and maintains daily, monthly and yearly sales data for Direct to Consumer channels
- Reconcile month-end reports for Direct to Consumer Channels including necessary journal entries.
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly.
- Reconcile P-card statements monthly as applicable
- Processes domestic and international invoices and accounts payable for multiple companies.
- Makes collection calls and follow up via phone and email for all domestic and export accounts.
- Prepares bank deposits and posts to general ledger system.
- Communicates (via phone and email) with sales force and export brokers.
- Processes external and intercompany billings.
- Prepares and distributes sales report to executives.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists with month-end close.
- Reviews all revenue related processes to identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
BS or BA in Business or relevant degree or equivalent experience plus 1 – 2 years of prior experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Consensus Building – Ability to bring about solidarity in a group.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
N (Not Applicable)-Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally)-Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5 + hrs/day)
F (Frequently)-Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5-5.5 + hrs/day)
C (Constantly)-Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5 + hrs/day)
Stand-O, Walk-O, Sit-C, Handling/Fingering-C, Reaching Outward-O, Reaching Above Shoulder-N Climb-N, Crawl-N, Squat or Kneel-O, Bend-O, Working at the Computer-C
Other Physical Requirements
10 lbs or Less
12 lbs or Less
Vision (Near, Distance)
11 lbs to 20 lbs
13 lbs to 25 lbs
Sense of Sound (i.e. Machinery/Tractor Sounds)
21 lbs to 50 lbs
26 lbs to 40 lbs
Sense of Touch
51 lbs to 100 lbs
41 lbs to 100 lbs
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (steel toe boots, safety glasses)
Over 100 lbs
Over 100 lbs